Friday, December 21, 2012

Why I'm doing this...

There is so much going on in life, but I've been told that that is how it goes the older you get.  

I'm intending on using this to share what is going on in my life .  I've seen people start and stop these, but even if I can encourage or spark interest in one person for one day it'll be enough.  

The audience I want to hit the most is those who I don't seem to talk to enough, not so they can marvel at my life, but so that he or she can gain a better understanding of the world around them as looked at through a different person's perspective.  

Also, and probably more dominantly,  for my own memory's sake.  I try to keep a journal, but that typically fades quickly out of laziness and often enough busyness.  

A good writer is something I am far from, in fact, the older I get and deeper in to the education system I bury myself in, the less interested in writing I've gotten. So my lack of crafty words and unique phrases might be prevalent.  To bore you is not my goal, but as I stated previously....this is also in part for myself.

Typically speaking, I stand pretty neutral on the idea of a blog. Heck,everybody blogs now-a-days!
              Worth a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment